Welcome Alex Beytia to the Blue Dolphin Team!
We would like to introduce and welcome our newest member of the Blue Dolphin Team, Alex Beytia.
We are excited to add the talents of Alex as an artistic engineer and industrial designer. He is well known throughout Central California for his ability and his work has been appreciated throughout the world. An industrial designer focuses on the look and feel of things. They look at the human interaction with products. Below is just one example, Alex’s work with Cadillac.
Alex has game!
- Industrial Designer – Bachelor’s Degree
- Honors – National University of Mar Del Plata (Bs As, ARG)
- Construction Engineer – Bachelor’s Degree – National University of Buenos Aires
- Graphic Designer – Secondary Degree – School of Arts (Bs As, ARG)
- Postgraduate Courses in Design: Lighting, Interior Design, Packaging, Textiles, Footwear, Ergonomics and Transportation.
- Certification and Technical Training in Digital Printing.